Kotlin for Android
Kotlin is a modern, trending programming language.
Kotlin is easy to learn, especially if you already know Java (it is 100% compatible with Java).
Kotlin is used to develop Android apps, server side apps, and much more.
Terminal & Version Control
- Intro to Git and Terminal
- Git & Version Control
- Terminal Basics – Changing directories
- Terminal Basics – Creating ddirectories & files
- Terminal Basics – Copying & Renaming files
- Terminal Basics – Deleting files & directories
- Git Basics
- Setting up Bitbucket
- Working with Local & Remote Repositories
- Handling Git Merge Conflicts
- Importing Projects and Merge Conflicts
- Skill Test